Deportation Order Appeals
Non-Nationals face a number of barriers after their entry into the State. It can be a stressful, pressurised, worrying and even harsh experience. We have an experienced team that can represent non-nationals on immigration issues and guide them through the maze of legislation.
We have extensive experience in the whole range of immigration, and nationality work. We represent clients from around the world, and have access to professional interpreters in many languages.
We can assist with:
- Visas applications and entry clearance
- Applications based on marriage and relationship to EU and Irish nationals
- Citizenship and naturalisation
- Humanitarian Leave to Remain Applications
- Revocation of Deportation Orders
- Complex deportation matters and contesting the issuing and validity of Deportation and Transfer Orders
- Any other general immigration queries
We communicate closely with the Department of Justice and the Garda National Immigration Bureau concerning applications made on behalf of our client’s. In the event of a negative decision on your application we will consider carefully whether Judicial Review Proceedings challenging the refusal can be instituted in the High Court.
To arrange a legal consultation on an immigration matter that may affect you call us on Free Phone 1 800 644 444 or simply email us using the enquiry form.