Doyle & Company offer an efficient business licensing service tailed to our clients’ individual needs.
It is crucial that your club or business is set up with the necessary licences to allow you to operate and grow. From late night openings to selling alcohol, Doyle & Company can help you navigate the Irish Licencing Laws so that you can make a successful application.
We offer a wide range of licencing services, which include:
- Annual Club, Dance or Music Licences
- New premises Licencing applications
- Extending or amending existing licences.
- Temporary Event Licences
- Special Restaurant Licences – to sell alcohol.
- Off-licence Wine, beer and spirit licences.
We are registered and running on the courts services new Csol online software, which allows for online applications direct to the court services. This helps us deliver an efficient and seamless process, so that you can concentrate on running your business.
Contact us on 018383388 and arrange a phone consultation with our licencing solicitor.