The key thing for a solicitor is to understand exactly what your business is all about and what your business needs to achieve.
What’s important for you is to be able to trust us. You need to be confident we can deliver and deliver consistently whether it’s to do with corporate law, a commercial dispute, property, employment, health and safety, or any business related issue.
We can only provide the best legal advice by getting to know you, by listening and building an open and frank relationship. So customer service is as important to us as our legal expertise. We’re friendly, approachable, straight-forward and down to earth, but we balance this client-focused outlook with a robust commercial sense. We’re also quick, responsive and cost-effective; everything you need us to be.
There are many factors to be taken into consideration in running a business or setting up a new company.
Doyle & Company can advise and guide you on the following areas of your business:
- Forming a limited company and registering a trade name
- Preparing partnership agreements
- Commercial agreements such as share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements agency, franchising and distribution agreements
- Debt collection
- Leases of industrial, office and retail units
- Commercial loans, finance and dealing with financial institutions
- Employers’ rights and obligations
- Employees’ contracts, rights and entitlements
- Any other legal aspect of running a business -If we are unable to advise you on an area, we will provide you with an appropriate referral