Employment law can be a real headache for businesses of all sizes. Not only is the legislation particularly complex and far reaching, it changes with such frequency. Legislation has had a very considerable impact on employment law in recent times and lays down a considerable amount of rights and obligations on the part of employers.
We act for business owners, providing a fast, decisive and completely confidential service. When facing an employment law problem, it is important to act quickly and to record every step carefully. We handle every legal aspect of your employer employee relationship.
We have the experience, dedication and expertise to advise you on any employment issues that may affect your company, including:
- Redundancies schemes
- Unfair/Wrongful/Constructive Dismissal
- Transfer of Undertakings
- Notice Periods
- Bullying, Harassment & Stress Claims
- Disciplinary or Misconduct Matters
- Industrial Relations & Labour Court
- Employment Contracts, Policies & Procedures
- Employment Equality Procedures & Policies
- Severance & Exit Strategies
- Litigation including injunctions, judicial review, employment litigation & shareholder disputes
To arrange consultation on an issue of employment law that may affect your business call us on Free Phone 1 800 644 444 or simply email us using the enquiry form.